Feel a thrilling rush of adrenaline when you ascend to the highest viewpoint in the world. From the 148th floor of Dubai's Burj Khalifa tower, 1,820 feet up, you'll get enjoy a unique panoramic view of the world's fastest-growing city.
“At the Top SKY”
At 2716 feet high, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the tallest building in the world. With this ticket, you can ascend to the "SKY" observation point to enjoy Dubai at an altitude of 1,820 feet. Here, on the 148th floor, you will discover the record-breaking observatory and enjoy an exclusive panoramic view from its outdoor terrace.
You will also have access to the "At the Top" observation deck, located on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa. There you can learn all about the construction of this iconic building and use the telescopes of the viewpoint to capture every landmark of Dubai in detail. You will also enjoy a documentary that projects the contrasts of Dubai from a bird's eye view.
If you visit the At the Top SKY Observatory in the evening, you can use the opportunity to watch the Dubai fountain show from an unbeatable location.
Type of ticket
When making the booking, you must choose between two types of ticket to enter the Burj Khalifa:
- 'Primetime' ticket: this type of ticket lets you ascend the Burj Khalifa anytime including the peak period between 12 pm and 6 pm.
- Normal ticket: this type of ticket lets you ascend the Burj Khalifa from 7 pm onwards.
- You will need to show your passport or other valid photo identification to access the observation deck.
- When making the booking, you must select the time slot at which you want to access the Burj Khalifa.
- For each time slot, there are two entry shifts every half-hour. You will be assigned yours once you arrive.
- You can be on the floor 148 for a maximum of 30 minutes and floors 124 and 125 for as long as you want.
- Baby strollers and prams are not allowed inside. You can leave them in the secure lockers before ascending to the observation deck.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 150.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 108.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Access to floors 124, 125 and 148 of Burj Khalifa
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
Burj Khalifa, Dubai