Please bear in mind that a large part of the coastline is taken up by hotels with private beaches. If you are not staying in one of these, you have two options: find a public beach or pay to access a beach club. Luckily, there are many high-quality public beaches all along the coast of Jumeirah.
Hotel beaches are usually of the highest quality and can be accessed when you buy a daily pass. The price of beach clubs starts at 100 dirhams per person and includes the use of swimming pools, bars, and the rest of the hotel facilities.
Some of the most notable beach clubs are:
- Club Mina (Le Meridien Mina Seyahi)
- Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa
- Club Joumana (Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa)
- RIVA Beach Club (on Palm Jumeirah)
- Nasimi Beach (Atlantis The Palm)
- One&Only Royal Mirage
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Club
- The Quay Club (Mina A’Salam)
Whether they are worth it or not, we think that if there are beaches like Al Mamzar Beach Park, it is not necessary to pay for access to a hotel.