Please bear in mind that a large part of the coastline is taken up by hotels with private beaches. If you're not staying in one of these, you have two options: find a public beach or pay for access to a beach club. Luckily, there are many high-quality public beaches all along the coast of Jumeirah.
Private beaches in Dubai
Hotel beaches are usually top-quality and can be accessed when you buy a daily pass. The price of beach clubs starts at 100 AED (US$ 27.20) per person and includes the use of swimming pools, bars, and the rest of the hotel facilities.
Some of the most notable beach clubs are:
- Club Mina (Le Meridien Mina Seyahi)
- Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa
- Club Joumana (Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa)
- RIVA Beach Club (on Palm Jumeirah)
- Nasimi Beach (Atlantis The Palm)
- One&Only Royal Mirage
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Club
- The Quay Club (Mina A’Salam)
If you ask us whether these private beaches are worth it or not, we think that with the existence of spectacular public beaches such as Al Mamzar Beach Park, it's not necessary to pay for access to a hotel.