Our top 3
- Sky Bar: Located more than 650 feet high up, on the 27th floor of the Burj Al Arab, this bar offers magnificent views of the city's coastline, including the Jumeirah Palm and the artificial islands of "The World". Advanced booking is required.
- The Observatory (Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel): With the best views of the Jumeirah Palm and affordable prices, this bar is an essential visit.
- 360° (Hotel Jumeirah Beach): A fantastic terrace located in the ocean about 300 feet off the coast, connected to the mainland by only a narrow stretch of sand. It offers the best views of the Burj Al Arab.
Other panoramic bars
- At.Mosphere (Burj Khalifa, accessed via Hotel Armani): Located on the 122nd floor of the iconic skyscraper, 1500 feet above sea level, this is the perfect place to watch the sunset. However, nighttime views are disappointing. Men must purchase a minimum of one drink.
- Uptown Bar (Floor 24 of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel): Has an excellent panorama of the city and great views of the Burj Al Arab.
3See photo gallery