Areas of the Park
The park has different thematic areas, among which Miniland stands out especially, but all of them are capable of delighting young and old.
- Miniland: Made up of more than 20 million bricks, this interactive area features some of the most emblematic buildings in the Middle East, especially in Dubai, built to scale with LEGO bricks.
- Factory: The first stop on the visit is the factory, where you can see how LEGO's magic begins with the creation of its mythical bricks.
- Lego City: In this surprisingly interactive area you'll have the chance to pilot a plane, steer a ship, or become heroes by saving a burning building.
- Imagination: LEGO fans will have the most fun in this section where they can build vehicles that they will then have the chance to drive.
- Kingdoms: In the medieval area of the park the knights and princesses have the chance to visit the King's castle as well as shoot their adrenaline by climbing the dragon roller coaster.
If you want to avoid queues, you can book your ticket to Legoland in advance on our website from the following link: