Burj Khalifa Ticket
Enjoy an unforgettable experience when you ascend to the 124th and 125th floors of the most famous building in the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the tallest in the world. From the top of Burj Khalifa, you will enjoy a stunning panoramic view across all of Dubai's skyline, with the beautiful desert and ocean in the background.
The Burj Khalifa
At 2716 feet high up, the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world. Since its inauguration in 2010, this iconic skyscraper has broken all records: 163 floors, 57 elevators, the highest restaurant, the highest nightclub to name just a few.
From the observation decks, you will enjoy an impressive 360-degree view of the Jumeirah Palm, the Burj Al Arab, the Dubai Fountain, the Persian Gulf, and much more. The most cosmopolitan city in the world at your feet!
At the Top
You will ascend to the "At the Top" viewpoint located on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa in the fastest double elevator in the world, capable of ascending more than 30 feet per second. Once at the top, the glass walls and floor let you observe the immensity of Dubai in detail at 1450 feet high up.
You will also have access to the 125th floor, where you will learn all about the construction of the highest building in the world. The wonderful telescopes here let you capture the magic and essence of every iconic location in Dubai. In addition, you will enjoy a documentary that "flys over" this magical desert city, showing you it from all possible perspectives
If you decide to access the Burj Khalifa after 6:30 pm, you will have the opportunity to witness the spectacle of the Dubai fountain from completely exclusively perspective.
Types of tickets
At the time of booking, you must choose between two types of ticket to enter the Burj Khalifa:
- General ticket: 8 am to 2:30 pm and 7 pm to 12 am from Monday to Friday; and 5 am to 2:30 pm and 7 am to 12 am on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Sunset ticket: Monday to Sunday from 3 pm to 6:30 pm.
- You will need to show your passport or other valid photo identification to access the observation deck.
- When making the booking, you must select the time slot at which you want to access the Burj Khalifa.
- For each time slot, there are two entry shifts every half-hour. You will be assigned yours once you arrive.
- You can be on the observation deck for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Baby strollers and prams are not allowed inside. You can leave them in the secure lockers before ascending to the observation deck.
|Adults||Children 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 36.40
Children under 4 years oldFree
Children 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 41.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
Entry to floors 124 and 125 of the Burj Khalifa
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .