Enjoy a camel ride and feel the peace and quiet of the desert at nightfall. You'll eat a barbeque dinner and enjoy a nashaat dance and Tanoura show in a Bedouin camp.
Desert Camel Ride with Dinner and Show
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll hit the road, towards the Dubai desert. In this calm sea of sand, we'll meet the friendly camels which will take us through the dunes as the sun sets, travelling 40 minutes by camel, and stopping at the midpoint to take in the sunset in this magical environment.
Before night falls we'll arrive at the Bedouin camp, where you can try coffee and Arabian tea, decorate your hands with henna tattoos, or try local shisha. And, in fusion with the Bedouin culture, we'll dress in the traditional Arabic clothing and even pose with peregrine falcons - an unforgettable experience!
Next comes time to sate our appetite, with a delicious barbeque dinner. While we try the different dishes on offer the tour will be entertained by the two most common of Dubai's traditional dances: the nashaat dance and the Tanoura.
Following an amazing tour by the light of the stars, we'll head back to your hotel or the cruise port in Dubai.
Sunrise Camel Ride
If you would prefer, you can also take a sunrise camel ride.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes pick up at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at selected hotels. Pick up is not included from the following areas: Naif, Al Sabkha, Sport Motor cities, Dubai Investments Park, Discovery Garden, Jebel Ali, Dubai Production City, Albarsha South, Al Maha Resort & Bab Al Shams.
During Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), there will be no dancing or entertainment in the camp nor will alcohol be served. These conditions also apply during other religious festivals, whose dates vary depending on the UAE national festival calendar (3 April, 5 and 6 June, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 31 August, and 9 November 2020, subject to modification).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 9|
Children between 5 and 9US$ 53
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
5 hours - 6 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Unlimited non alcoholic drinks.
Nashaat dance show.
Shisha, henna tattoo, and other activities.
Photo with peregrine falcons.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).