On this tour, you'll discover the magic and tradition of historic Dubai and the luxury and architecture which characterises it in the 21st century. It's the perfect way to begin a trip to the city.
Complete Dubai Tour
Having picked you up at your hotel at 8 am we'll make our way to Dubai Creek, to get to know the origins of the city. Here we'll ride an abra boat, the most traditional Emirati form of transport until we arrive at Deira, the city's old town.
And once here we'll take a look at the spice souk, seductive in its aromas, and the gold souk, where, as well as endless golden designs found in the shop windows, you'll discover the importance of these covered markets to the local culture.
The route then continues into modern Dubai, making the first stop for photographs in the Blue Mosque, one of the most famous in the city. Passing along Jumeirah Beach and the promenade, we'll arrive at the symbol of the city, and one of the best photo opportunities, the Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious and famous hotel in the world.
The tour then takes in Jumeirah Palm, one of the most famous works of engineering in the world. And at the end of the island, you can find one of the other icons of Dubai: the Atlantis The Palm Hotel.
In the final section of the trip, we'll pass through the Sheikh Zayed Road. Here you can find the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world at a height of 828 metres.
At the end of the tour we'll take you back to the hotel or port, or if you prefer you can stay in the are, a perfect place to go shopping, get a bite to eat, enjoy the fountain or climb up to the skyscraper's viewpoint on floor 124.
Tickets to the Burj Khalifa
If you want to climb up to the Burj Khalifa viewpoint at the end of the tour, you can reserve the tour with viewpoint ticket. There's no better way to end the day! In this case, the tour does not include drop off at your hotel.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes pick up at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at selected hotels. Pick up is not included from the following areas: Naif, Al Sabkha, Sport Motor cities, Dubai Investments Park, Discovery Garden, Jebel Ali, Dubai Production City, Albarsha South, Al Maha Resort & Bab Al Shams.
Complete your experience
If you'd like, you can combine this complete city tour of Dubai with an unmissable evening experience booking our combo activity: Tour of Dubai + Desert Safari.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
|With Burj Khalifa Ticket||
Children between 4 and 11US$ 32
Children under 4Free
With Burj Khalifa Ticket
Children between 4 and 11US$ 81
Children under 4Free
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to entre the Burj Khalifa later to see the sunset?
A - No, this ticket only allows access at the end of the tour (from 1 pm to 1:30 pm)
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.