Experience the best of the Dubai desert on this adrenaline-inducing activity: bounce across the spectacular sandy landscapes in a high-performance dune buggy!
Dubai Desert Dune Buggy Tour
Having been picked up from your hotel at 8:30 am, you'll be taken out of the city and into the tranquil expanse of desert around Dubai. It won't be peaceful for long once you're in your dune buggy!
After receiving brief instructions on the safe handling of the dune buggies from your English-speaking guide, you'll be ready to drive them all by yourself! Thanks to your high-powered two-seater dune buggy, you'll feel as though you're flying over the desert. An unforgettable thrill ride!
Dunes above you, dune below, palm trees to one side, camels on the other and sand everywhere! This adrenaline-inducing dune buggy tour will take you through natural landscapes that you never knew existed, taking the off-road experience to a new level. What are you waiting for?
At the end of your tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel in Dubai for 12 pm.
To be permitted to drive the dune buggies, you must present your valid driving license on the day of the activity.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick up at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. Pick up is not included from the following hotels: Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams Hotel, Lapita Resort and Jebel Ali. If you're staying in one of these hotels, you'll have to pay a supplementary charge for the pick up service.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 16 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Dune buggy tour||
Dune buggy tour
Per personUS$ 122.50
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Dune buggy tour.
Helmet and safety glasses.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).