Sail around the most traditional part of Dubai aboard a dhow, the famous Arabian boat. You'll also enjoy unlimited drinks as you admire Dubai Creek and Deira.
Dhow Cruise Dubai
At the time you've booked, we'll meet at the dock outside the Jameela Floating Restaurant, where we'll hop on board a dhow, the traditional Arab sailing boat. You'll spend an hour taking in the spirit of Dubai, while we explore emblematic places such as Dubai Creek and Deira.
We'll start sailing through Dubai Creek, a neighbourhood that perfectly reflects the charm, history and vibrant life of this Arab city. The calm waters and cool breeze in the scorching heat will make your dhow experience even more pleasant.
The cruise will continue through Deira, a port area that in recent years has seen significant development thanks to the construction of shopping centres, buildings and modern towers. Wait- there's something we forgot to mention! Throughout the entire tour you'll be able to enjoy unlimited drinks such as tea, coffee, soft drinks and water.
We'll end the unforgettable Dubai cruise back at the market where we started.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 4|
Children under 4Free
1 hour dhow cruise around Dubai Creek and Deira.
Unlimited non alcoholic drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Jameela Floating Restaurant.