Sail around the most traditional part of Dubai aboard a dhow, the famous Arabian boat. You'll also enjoy unlimited drinks as you admire Dubai Creek and Deira.
Dhow Cruise Dubai
At the time you've booked, we'll meet at the dock outside the meeting point, where we'll hop on board a dhow, the traditional Arab sailing boat. You'll spend an hour taking in the spirit of Dubai, while we explore emblematic places such as Dubai Creek and Deira.
We'll start sailing through Dubai Creek, a neighbourhood that perfectly reflects the charm, history, and vibrant life of this Arab city. The calm waters and cool breeze in the scorching heat will make your dhow experience even more pleasant.
The cruise will continue through Deira, a port area that in recent years has seen significant development thanks to the construction of shopping centres, buildings, and modern towers. Wait- there's something we forgot to mention! Throughout the entire tour, you'll be able to enjoy unlimited drinks such as tea, coffee, soft drinks and water.
We'll end the unforgettable Dubai cruise back at the market where we started.
The boat can set sail from one of the following meeting points:
- Al Seef
- Spice Souk
After you have made your booking, we'll where the boat will depart from.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 4|
Children under 4Free
Dhow cruise around Dubai Creek and Deira.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.