Enjoy the very best of Dubai all in one day on this incredible tour. You'll go on a boat trip around the Dubai Marina, do some shopping and have dinner at the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Marina Boat Tour & Burj Khalifa Dinner
Looking to visit the main monuments and tourist attractions in Dubai? This is the trip for you! We'll pick you up from your hotels in Dubai at 3 pm and set off on a bus ride to the coast.
We'll set sail on a boat trip along the Dubai Marina, an artificial marina where you'll be able to see first hand the luxury of this city. You'll be amazed as we glide past the huge, towering skyscrapers such as the Al Sahab and Al Majara.
We'll cruise for an hour before hopping back on the bus and heading to Palm Jumeirah, a manmade island that juts out onto the Persian Gulf. We'll make a brief stop so you can take some pictures outside the Atlantis The Palm Hotel. Did you know it has a twin in the Bahamas?
Afterwards, we'll head to the Souk Al Bahar market. Its traditional Arabic architectural style makes it a popular tourist attraction and it's full of handicrafts, perfumes, antiques and much more.
At around 6:30 pm we'll head to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. We'll go up to the 124th floor where we'll enjoy panoramic views of Dubai. We'll even be able to see the famous Dubai fountain show from high above.
Then we'll go down to the ground floor of the Burj Khalifa for a delicious dinner at the Deli Restaurant in the Armani Hotel, including a starter, main and dessert. What better way to end the night? Transfer back to your hotel will be on your own.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12||Children under 3|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 3 and 12US$ 158
Children under 3Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up.
English speaking guide.
Transport in bus and minibus, depending on group size.
Hour long boat ride on Dubai Marina.
Entry to 124th floor of Burj Khalifa.
Drinks during the dinner.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).