Delight your palate with a delicious dinner as you enjoy an unforgettable trip, with this night cruise on the Dubai marina!
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise
When night falls over Dubai, the capital of the United Arab Emirates lights its skyscrapers in spectacular fashion.We'll set sail on an unforgettable night on the Dubai marina.
And as we sail you'll enjoy a delicious dinner on board - the perfect accompaniment to a perfect night in the Persian Gulf.
From the panoramic restaurant of the cruise ship you'll also be able to see the Ain Dubai - the largest observation wheel in the world - and the famous Palm Jumeirah in the distance.
The cruise ends back at the port at 10 pm
- Chicken with mushroom sauce
- Kadai vegetables
- Lamb pie
- Grilled fish with cream and lemon sauce
- Roast potatoes with confit garlic
- Singapore vegetable noodles with kaffir lime
- Steamed basmati rice
- Potatoes with honey, mayo and vinegar
- Lebanese Fattoush salad with tomato and cucumber
- Basil with pesto
- Baba ganoush
- Asian tuna salad
Soup and bread
- Egyptian spiced lentil soup
- Homemade bread rolls
- Arabian style bread
- Pasta wok
- Noodle wok
- Umm Ali
- Seasonal fruits
- White forest gateau
- A variety of cakes
- Coconut pudding
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years old.|
Children between 4 to 10 years oldUS$ 43.50
Children under 4 years old.Free
1 hour 30 minutes.
1.5 hour evening cruise in Dubai marina.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Pier next to the Al Majara Towers.