Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE and its seat of power. On this excursion, we'll visit the most spectacular spots in the city.
Abu Dhabi Day Trip
Having passed by your hotel we'll hit the road southwards until we arrive at Abu Dhabi.
Our first stop will be the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, known as the Grand Mosque. Over the course of our tour of this religious building, we'll discover why it's considered one of the most incredible constructions in the world: both the exterior and interior are sure to amaze.
The tour continues along the waterfront, where we'll see the Etihad Towers, scene of numerous scenes in the seventh Fast and Furious film. And to get up close and personal with the luxury of the town we'll pass by the majestic Emirates Palace Hotel.
Next, you'll make a stop at the Marina Shopping Centre, where you'll have time to eat lunch. If you have selected the tour with lunch option, you'll enjoy a buffet meal. The final attraction we'll visit is the Heritage Village.
The tour returns to Dubai, arriving around 4:30 pm back at your hotel.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes pick up either at selected hotels or at the Port Rashid cruise terminal.
During Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), there will be no lunch option available. These conditions also apply during other religious festivals, whose dates vary depending on the UAE national festival calendar (31st July; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th August subject to modification).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
|Tour without lunch||
|Tour with Lunch||
Tour without lunch
Children between 4 and 11US$ 47
Children under 4Free
Tour with Lunch
Children between 4 and 11US$ 69
Children under 4Free
* The price increases on the 23 December
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is there a gluten free option on the tour with food?
A - We cannot guarantee the availability of gluten free food. In this case we recommend that you bring your own food and reserve the tour without lunch.
Q - Is it possible to bring a pushchair/stroller and leave it in the bus?
A - The bus has a small space where you can leave a pushchair/stroller if it is small. Please indicate so when making your reservation.
Q - Does the minibus have seatbelts?
A - Yes.
Q - Do children have a seat or do they travel on the laps of an adult?
A - Children will have a seat reserved.
Q - Is there clothing available for women to wear to be able to enter the Sheikh Zayed Mosque?
A - To enter the mosque, women will be given black clothing which they should use to cover themselves from top to bottom.
Q - Is it permitted to take luggage on the visit?
A - No.
Q - Does the excursion include the visit to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque?
A - Entry to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is free and the guided tour is included on this excursion.
Q - How large are the groups?
A - The groups are of sixteen people at most
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).