What better way to enjoy Dubai than gliding above its waters on a flyboard?! Gather your courage and launch yourself into the Persian Gulf feeling like a real life superhero!
Flyboard in Dubai
At the agreed time we'll meet at Oceana Palm Jumeirah. There, our expert monitors will give you a brief introduction to the world of flyboard and will explain all the techniques you need to make the most of the experience.
Once you're clear on the central concepts, we'll strap on our boards and hit the sea! You'll do twists and impossible turns, and strapped to your flyboard will truly feel as if you're flying!
And the fun isn't limited to above the water: with this water-propelled flyboard you can even dive beneath the waves, and swim at incredible speeds. An experience you're sure to want to repeat!
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
30 minute flyboard experience.
Safety material and all equipment necessary to take the activity.
English speaking monitor.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is there any requirement to take part in this activity?
A - To take part in this activity, you must be at least 13 years old and children under 18 should be accompanied by their parent or guardian. Also, this experience is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Dukes the Palm Royal Hideaway.