What better way to enjoy Dubai than gliding above its waters on a flyboard?! Gather your courage and launch yourself into the Persian Gulf feeling like a real life superhero!
Flyboard in Dubai
At the agreed time we'll meet at Oceana Palm Jumeirah. There, our expert monitors will give you a brief introduction to the world of flyboard and will explain all the techniques you need to make the most of the experience.
Once you're clear on the central concepts, we'll strap on our boards and hit the sea! You'll do twists and impossible turns, and strapped to your flyboard will truly feel as if you're flying!
And the fun isn't limited to above the water: with the water propelled flyboard you can even dive beneath the waves, and swim at incredible speeds. An experience you're sure to want to repeat!
- To take this activity you must be at least 13 years old.
- Children under 18 should be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per PersonUS$ 85.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
30 minute flyboard experience.
Safety material and all equipment necessary to take the activity.
English speaking monitor.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Dukes the Palm Royal Hideaway.