This hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus in Dubai is one of the easiest ways to have a complete tour of the city. The double-decker open-top bus follows several routes with countless stops, meaning you can explore the city in a comfortable and entertaining way.
Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
The Dubai sightseeing bus makes three different routes of between 1 and 2 hours. Throughout the journey, you will enjoy pre-commentary in English on the locations on the route.
The double-decker, open-top sightseeing bus offers fantastic views and a perfect atmosphere to make the most of the three routes on offer (City Tour, Beach Tour and Marina Tour). From the imposing Burj Al Arab to the mysterious gold souks, this narrated tour allows you to get on and off at over 26 locations in the city, with a frequency of 20 minutes. The bottom deck has air conditioning and the commentary is available in 12 languages, including English, German, Chinese, Russian, French, Arabic, Hindi, Farsi, Italian and Portuguese. The red route also includes live commentary in English.
Some of the most interesting stops are Dubai Creek, Deira, Dubai Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj al Arab, Heritage Village, Mall of the Emirates, Madinat Jumeirah resort and Dubai Marina.
The different routes and stops can be consulted on the following map:
You can choose from the following options to tailor your tour to your needs and preferences:
- 1-day ticket: includes unlimited use of the Big Bus service for 1 day, a boat trip on a traditional dhow on Dubai Creek, and a night tour on an open top bus around the city and access to the Dubai Museum.
- 2-day ticket: as well as unlimited access to the Dubai sightseeing bus for two days, you will enjoy the same benefits as the 1 day ticket including a cruise on a traditional dhow boat down Dubai creek.
- 5-day ticket: includes unlimited use of the Big Bus buses for 5 days, as well as all the benefits of the 1-day or 2-day ticket. You will also have five days access to interesting museums such as Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House and the Dubai Museum, as well as getting free entry to the Aquarium; a dhow cruise on the Persian Gulf; an evening tour of the desert to enjoy a beautiful sunset; a tour of Palm Island and a free tour of Meydan and Sarjah.
How does it work?
The ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 5 days from the moment it is used for the first time. During this period, you can get on and get off the bus as many times as you want. This means you can visit amazing locations such as the incredible Burj Al Arab hotel, the new Dubai Marina zone and the enormous Dubai Mall commercial centre, meeting point for both locals and tourists.
Although when making the reservation you will be asked for a start date, you can use the service over the twelve months following the start date. When you have made your reservation, we'll send you a voucher you must hand in on the first bus you get on.
Timetable and frequency
- Red line (City tour): daily departures every 30 minutes from 8:50 am to 6:50 pm (last bus departs from the first stop at 5 pm). Total route duration 2 hours.
- Green line (Beach tour): daily departures every 30 minutes from 9 am to 6:10 pm (last bus departs from the first stop at 5 pm). Total route duration 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Blue line (Beach tour): daily departures every 30 minutes from 9 am to 6:30 pm (last bus departs from the first stop at 5 pm). Total route duration 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Night tour: daily departures at 7:30 pm from Dubai Mall (red line stop 1; green line stop 10) and 7:45 pm from Mall of the Emirates (green line stop 15; blue line stop 16). The total route duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes, and it does not make stops.
- Dhow cruise: from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm, every hour. Total route duration 1 hour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 to 15 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|1 Day Ticket||
US$ 76.20 US$ 68.60
US$ 51.40 US$ 46.30
|2 Day Ticket||
US$ 88.40 US$ 79.60
US$ 59.60 US$ 53.60
|5 Day Ticket||
US$ 106.10 US$ 95.50
US$ 68 US$ 61.20
1 Day Ticket
AdultsUS$ 76.20 US$ 68.60
Children between 5 to 15 years oldUS$ 51.40 US$ 46.30
Children under 5 years oldFree
2 Day Ticket
AdultsUS$ 88.40 US$ 79.60
Children between 5 to 15 years oldUS$ 59.60 US$ 53.60
Children under 5 years oldFree
5 Day Ticket
AdultsUS$ 106.10 US$ 95.50
Children between 5 to 15 years oldUS$ 68 US$ 61.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Unlimited use of the Big Bus for the selected time.
Dhow boat tour along Dubai Creek.
Night tour in an open top bus.
Entrance to 7 museums in Dubai.
Cruise in Dubai Marina (only with 2 and 5 day tickets).
Excursion to Sharjah (only with 2 and 5 day tickets).
Visit to Flamingo Lagoon (only with 5 day ticket).
Sunset desert tour (only with 5 day ticket).
Palm Island tour (only with 5 day ticket).
Entrance to Dubai Aquarium (only with 5 day ticket).
Tour to Meydan (only with 5 day ticket).
Big City Pass (optional).
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (most of the buses are accessible).