Do you remember E.T. the extraterrestrial, flying on his bike? Well, thanks to the jetovator you can enjoy a similar experience, just with a little more sun and sand!
At the selected time we'll meet at the JRB Beach, one of the liveliest and best-loved beach spots in Dubai.
When you arrive at the stall, we'll give you a brief introduction on how to drive the unusual water craft, a kind of flying aquatic bike!
With this theory session you'll learn how to drive the jetovator, learning how to fly through the air and perform twists and turns as you fly over the water of the Persian Gulf.
When you feel ready, it's time to put that theory into practice! You'll climb aboard your jetovator and allow yourself to levitate above the sea. The monitor will be watching you the whole time, changing the power of the water jet depending on your ability, so you can enjoy the activity safely and having fun!
Who can take part?
- To take part in this activity you need to be at least 17 years old.
- The jetovator experience is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back problems
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 40% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per PersonUS$ 85.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
30 minute jetovator experience.
Security material and equipment to take part in the activity.
English speaking monitor.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dukes the Palm Royal Hideaway.