Explore the coast of Dubai in a unique, fun way when you rent a kayak. You can even paddle to the amazing Palm Jumeirah.
Kayaking in Dubai
Dubai is a fascinating city that offers a range of brilliant activities. If you want to escape the heat, one of the best ways is to rent a kayak for an hour and paddle along the beautiful coastline. You can even visit the famous artificial island Palm Jumeirah and see the lavish mansions from the water.
On the day of the activity, we will provide you with all the necessary equipment, including a life jacket. You can choose whether you prefer to go alone in an individual kayak or share the experience in a tandem kayak.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Menores de 12 años|
Per personUS$ 18.20
under 12not admitted
Per personUS$ 27.20
under 12not admitted
Individual or tandem kayak rental for 1 hour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Dukes the Palm Royal Hideaway.