Make the most of your time between flights in the luxurious and ultramodern city in the United Arab Emirates with this Dubai Layover Tour. You'll visit the most important and must-see locations.
Dubai Layover Tour
The Dubai Layover Tour is private and includes transport with an English speaking driver from the airport pick up until the return transfer. We'll be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it at the terminal where you arrive. From there we'll go to the city centre for a three and a half hour tour around the main tourist areas.
Our first stop will be the Dubai Marina, one of the newest and most vibrant areas of the city. Next, we'll visit the Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree that contains an exclusive set of tourist resorts, shops, restaurants and beaches. In this amazing corner, we'll find the famous Hotel Atlantis, one of the most photographed accommodations in the world.
The tour will continue to the Madinat Jumeirah Souk, one of the most charming shopping areas in Dubai. This is also one of the best places to see the Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious hotel in the world and one of the icons of the city.
Following on, we'll make our way along Sheik Zayed Road to Downtown, one of the city's popular areas. This is where the giant Burj Khalifa stands, the tallest building in the world at 828 metres (2700 feet), and the Dubai Fountain, also the largest in the world.
The tour will end taking you back to the airport.
To participate you need to have at least 8 hours available between flights. Please note that the total time between the city centre and the airport is approximately 90 minutes and you'll need to be at the terminal 2 hours before your flight departure. Therefore, the time available to visit the city will be approximately 3 and a half hours.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people||Up to 6 people||Up to 8 people|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 270
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 480
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 560
3 hours 30 minutes.
Airport pick up and drop off.
Transport by car or minibus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking driver.
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be other people in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Dubai).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).