Enjoy an unforgettable day sailing around the Norway of the Middle East with this Musandam Fjords Cruise. The landscapes, the sea breeze and the possibility of water activities are the main ingredients of this excursion.
Musandam Fjords Cruise
After picking you up at the hotel between 7 and 7:30 am we'll head north to the Musandam Peninsula, an extraordinarily beautiful location in the north of Fuyaira, next to Oman. The journey from Dubai will take approximately 2 hours.
Once in the Dibba port, we'll take a boat for a 5 hour cruise, where you'll have the chance to snorkel and discover the beauty of these waters. Of course, you can also de-stress on board the water banana, fun guaranteed!
On board the boat you'll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before returning to the port. The menu includes various types of salads, vegetarian dishes and a barbecue consisting of meat, and fish.
After a pleasant and intense day at sea, you can rest on the way back. We'll leave you at your hotel at approximately 6 pm.
The tour includes pick-up from hotels in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al-Khaimah and Fujaira.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
up and return transfer.
Transport by minibus and boat.
English speaking guide.
Cruise through the Musandam fjords.
Refreshments, water, tea and coffee.
Deposit for the snorkeling equipment: 50 AED (US$ 13.60) per person
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).