On this tour, you'll enjoy a whole day at an incredible price. In the morning we'll visit the most important parts of Dubai, and in the evening we'll head to the desert, ending with dinner underneath the stars.
Offer: Tour of Dubai + Desert Safari
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll make our way to Bastakiya, the traditional neighbourhood where the famous 'Windcatcher Towers' can be found.
Crossing Dubai Creek, we'll arrive at Deira, the birthplace of Dubai. Here we'll visit the two star souks in the city: the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk.
Passing through Jumeirah Beach, the most famous beach in the city, we'll see some of the most expensive houses in Dubai, as well as spots such as the Blue mosque. The tour then continues along the coast, arriving at the Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious and famous hotel in the world.
We'll then dive into the Jumeirah Palm grove, one of the most famous works of engineering in the world, as well as seeing other Dubai icons, such as the Atlantis The Palm Hotel.
In the last part of the journey, we'll pass through downtown Dubai, where you can find the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world at 828 metres high, and the Dubai Mall, where you'll have an hour and a half of free time before we pick you up for the desert safari.
In the evening we'll make our way to the desert, just on the outskirts of Dubai city. Once there, our drivers will show you their mastery of dune driving, making the 45 minute ride one that will leave your heart pounding and one that you will never forget.
Having seen the sun set over the dunes, we'll make our way to the camp, where you'll be able to ride a camel, smoke shisha, wear traditional clothing, get a henna tattoo or simply enjoy the star-filled desert sky. All the activities are included.
Dinner is a barbeque under the stars, where you can try different kinds of meat, starters, salads, and typical sweet treats from the region. The final touch is the various shows, among which is you can enjoy the famous belly dance.
After dinner we'll return to Dubai, dropping you off at your hotel or the port.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes pick up at the Port Rashid cruise terminal and at selected hotels. Pick up is not included from the following areas: Naif, Al Sabkha, Sport Motor cities, Dubai Investments Park, Discovery Garden, Jebel Ali, Dubai Production City, Albarsha South, Al Maha Resort & Bab Al Shams.
- This tour is not recommended for those with back problems, nor for pregnant women. The excursion is not suitable for children under 3.
During Ramadan, there will be no dancing or entertainment in the camp nor will alcohol be served. These conditions also apply during other religious festivals, whose dates vary depending on the UAE national festival calendar.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
|Dubai + Safari||
US$ 103 US$ 85
US$ 58 US$ 53
Dubai + Safari
AdultsUS$ 103 US$ 85
Children between 3 and 11US$ 58 US$ 53
Children under 3Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Minibus transport in the morning and 4x4 in the evning.
English speaking guide.
4x4 thrill ride on the dunes.
Shisha, henna, camel ride and more activities.
Unlimited non alcoholic drinks.
Different spectacles, including bell dancing.
Up to 17% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is there a waiting area if I don't want to take part in any of the activity?
A - There is an air conditioned waiting area available. If you don't want to take part in the desert safari, it will take about an hour.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.