Our private tour is the ideal option to visit Dubai at your own pace, along with your partner, family or friends. And what's more, it can be the cheapest way of touring the city.
Having picked you up at your hotel, our private tour of the city begins.
As a private tour, it's you who decides what to visit and what to leave behind. If you want to leave it up to us, the tour will take in the whole city, ideal for getting to know your surroundings from top to bottom, from the most modern to the very traditional.
Remember, we're totally flexible. Do you want to go shopping in the Dubai Mall? Climb the Burj Khalifa at a certain time? Eat in the Burj Al Arab? No problem!
And after the tour is over we'll take you back to your hotel, or wherever you like.
If you have a long layover and want to take this tour with airport pick-up and drop-off, the price is $60 more. You just have to let us know your arrival time and the flight number.
Although you can take this tour on any day of the week, we recommend that you avoid Fridays, as a festival day, the city is less animated and many of the shops are closed.
The indicated times are recommended so that the visit coincides with the opening times of the major monuments. If you would like the tour to begin at a different time you can indicate this in the comments when making your reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
4 hour tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 340
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 360
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 395
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 440
8 hour tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 482
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 527
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 572
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 652
4 hours - 8 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off (also possible from the airport).
Official English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.