Visit two of the closest cities to Dubai on this trip to Sharjah and Ajman. Get lost in the culture capital of the Arab Emirates.
Trip to Sharjah and Ajman
After picking you up from your hotel in Dubai at 9 am, we'll set off on a trip to Sharjah and Ajman. Half an hour later we'll arrive at our first destination, Sharjah, where we'll go on a panoramic bus tour with stops at important tourist attractions.
We'll visit the Central Souk of Sharjah, also known as the Blue Souk because of the light blue tiles that decorate it. Over 600 shops await us in this huge marketplace!
Next we'll head to the King Faisal Mosque. You'll have time to take some photos and admire its architecture as we give you an overview of its history. Why does it bear the name of a former Saudi monarch? We'll find out all about it on our trip to Sharjah. We'll also explain why this city is considered the cultural capital of the United Arab Emirates.
20 minutes away is the Emirate of Ajman, where we'll go on our second panoramic tour of the day. We'll pass by the Ajman Museum, located in a building that used to be a fortress. We'll also visit the Gold Souk, where you can test your haggling skills until 1 pm.
We'll arrive back at the hotels in Dubai at 1:45 pm.
Private Trip to Sharjah
Do you want to go on a trip to just one city? We recommend booking a private trip from Dubai. You'll have a guide exclusively for you on your visit to Sharjah or another city near Dubai. It's up to you!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12||Children under 3|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 3 and 12US$ 49
Children under 3Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport in bus or minibus, depending on group size.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).