Do you need a visa to travel to the United Arab Emirates? Don't worry, we'll handle everything for you!
Do you require a travel visa?
Citizens from the UK and the USA are not required to make advanced visa arrangements. However, some other countries do need to obtain the correct documentation before traveling. You will find the most up to date information via this link:
How to obtain one?
To obtain a visa, all you have to do is fill in the form, indicating the day when you will arrive in the country. Then, once payment has been made, send us an email with a scanned copy of the first page of your passport, your hotel reservation and your flight reservation. We will process the visa as soon as possible.
To avoid a last-minute rush, we recommend you start the process at least 15 days before you travel.
If for any reason the visa is denied, we cannot offer a refund.
30 day multiple entry visa
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between a single-entry tourist visa or a 30 day tourist visa. The latter allows for multiple entries into the UAE, making it perfect for cruise passengers or any other travellers planning to leave and re-enter the United Arab Emirates multiple times over the course of 30 days.
We regret to inform that we do not have authorisation to process visas for citizens with passports from the following countries: Syria, Yemen, Morocco, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia and Algeria.
Once the visa has been issued and sent, please ensure that you check that every detail is correct and contact us immediately if there are any errors or doubts so that they can be rectified. We do not accept any responsibility if this is not done.
In order to enter the country, the government of the UAE also requires the following:
- A copy of your passport
- A colour passport photograph
- International health insurance which will be processed alongside the visa, covering any bills which may arise as a result of treatment for Covid-19.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|30 day multiple entry tourist visa||
Per personUS$ 150
30 day multiple entry tourist visa
Per personUS$ 363
United Arab Emirates Travel Visa.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.