Take shots of the best corners and important locations around the luxurious and ultramodern city with this private Dubai Photo Tour. You'll have the chance to capture your favourite moments and monuments.
Dubai Photo Tour
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Dubai at your chosen time. The first stop on this tour will be in front of the Dubai Frame, a curious monument in the shape of a photo frame - a selfie here is a must!
Another important stop on the tour will be the Burj Khalifa, standing at 828 metres (2700 feet), it's the tallest building in the world! After admiring this gigantic skyscraper, we'll continue by visiting the Madinat Jumeirah, an authentic Arab city in miniature size. You won't resist remembering this location with a snapshot!
The tour will then lead us to one of Dubai's most photographed locations, the Burj Al Arab, a hotel in the shape of a sail located on an artificial island. Afterwards, we'll head to the Dubai Eye Ferry Wheel, another of the most photogenic landmarks in the city!
Our next stop will be the exclusive Dubai Marina district, where you can capture the imposing steel and glass skyscrapers in the background perfectly. The last stop will be The Palm Jumeirah, an exclusive palm-shaped resort. Here you can have your photo taken in front of The Palm Atlantis' majestic entrance, one of the most luxurious hotels in the United Arab Emirates.
Finally, after a four-hour tour, we'll finish back at your hotel in Dubai.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private tour in English
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 180
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 270
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 320
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 400
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 480
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by tourist bus and private vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be other people in your group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).