Spend an unforgettable evening in the Dubai desert: enjoy sunset over the sand dunes, explore on the back of a camel and indulge in a delicious dinner while watching a traditional show.
Dubai Desert: Dinner & Show
Having picked you up from your hotel in Dubai, we'll leave the city centre behind and head into the wild beauty of the desert in the direction of our desert camp.
Arriving at the camp, you'll have the opportunity to dress in traditional clothing for a unique photo. You can also try the famous Middle Eastern water pipes known as shisha and get a small henna tattoo - all included in your tour!
At nightfall, with our camp illuminated by the burning embers of our barbecue, we'll enjoy a mouth-watering dinner including different kebabs, salads, fresh bread, fruit and typical sweets. We hope you're hungry, because the food and soft drinks are unlimited!
During your dinner, you'll be entertained with two different traditional dance shows, the famous belly dance and the less well-known tanoura, whose bright colours and spinning moves are sure to captivate you.
At the end of a unique evening in the desert, we'll take you back to your hotel in Dubai.
Who is this tour for?
We recommend this tour for groups including pregnant women or people with back problems who do not want to want to ride in a 4x4 through the sand dunes on our Desert Safari with Dinner and Show.
During Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), there will be no dancing or entertainment in the camp nor will alcohol be served. These conditions also apply during other religious festivals, whose dates vary depending on the UAE national festival calendar (3 April, 5 and 6 June, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 31 August, and 9 November 2020, subject to modification).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old|
|Dinner in the desert||
Dinner in the desert
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 37
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Buffet style barbecue dinner under the stars.
Unlimited soft drinks.
Belly dance show.
Shisha water pipes.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.