Visit the most famous hotel in the world, admire the best views of Dubai, and enjoy the city's unique gastronomy, all in one unforgettable experience. Join us for Afternoon Tea in the Sky Bar of the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel.
Afternoon Tea in Sky Bar of Burj Al Arab
After picking you up from your hotel, we will head to the city's coast where the magnificent Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious hotel in the world, and the icon of Dubai, is located. Our adventure begins by crossing the bridge that leads to the artificial island where the famous building stands.
Once inside the Burj Al Arab, you will have time to walk around the beautiful foyer. The huge atrium, its incredible fountains, bright colors, seductive aromas, and opulent shops will leave you speechless.
We will take the fantastic panoramic elevator up to the Sky Bar, located at 650 feet high up and offering unbelievable views of the Palm Jumeirah, the Persian Gulf, and the city.
In the Sky Bar, you will enjoy an unforgettable experience, sipping the finest teas in the world accompanied by Louis Roederer champagne, hot dishes, delicious cakes, sandwiches and sweets made on the spot, jams, and sorbets. It is impossible to decide between the food and the views, luckily, however, there is time for both.
Once the experience is over, it is time to return to reality (don't worry, you are still on vacation!). So, we will take you back to your hotel or any other place where you might want to continue the day.
Children under 21 years old
Children under the age of 21 participate in the Afternoon Tea. In that case, we recommend you reserve lunch at the Al Muntaha restaurant, also located in the Sky Bar.
There is a smart casual dress code to enter the Burj Al Arab (men: shirt with collar, long trousers, and closed-toe shoes; women: suit, long dress, and skirt with shirt or blouse).
Temporary Changes 2021
Until further notice, the Skyview Bar will not offer meals so the tea menu will be replaced by a voucher for drinks up to a total amount of AED500 per person.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Afternoon tea in Sky Bar||
Afternoon tea in Sky Bar
Per personUS$ 245
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Access to the Sky Bar of Burj al Arab.
Infinate variety of tea, sweets, and snacks.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.